Tuesday, October 12, 2010

James Bond gadget needed


I lose stuff all the time. I have to call my mobile phone twice a day to hear where it is. My keys are always gone, and I can’t even count the times any more that I couldn’t find my passport or my wallet. I even have 2 passports and 1 additional identity card, just in case. Great, even more stuff to lose.

What I really need is a variation on that James Bond gadget from “The Living Daylights”. Bond used a keychain that contained stun gas to be released after whistling the first bars of “Rule Britannia”. 

I don’t need the stun gas, but would like a device that as soon as I push a button, the things I have tagged with a chip (like my wallet, keys, photo camera, pda, phone, passport etc) start to beep. Like a remote control.
Does anybody know of such a device?

If so, let me know. I just hope that when I get it, I don’t lose that remote control.

No comments:

Post a Comment